Fury of Shukaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury of Shukaku

A Naruto RPG taking place during the Shippūden Era. There are new foes, such as Human-like Demons. Virtually anything can happen... Will you be good, or evil? Will you survive, or will you die with honor? The choice is yours...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight Curse
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Additional Information
Number of Characters: 7 and a half characters
Character Notes:

'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:33 pm

Arisu and Daisuke had gotten down the stairs after a few minutes. "There you go." She said sweetly, still smiling. "Thanks Arisu," Daisuke said.
Back to top Go down
https://fury-of-shukaku.rpg-board.net
Road
Otaku Admin
Road

Number of posts : 112
Humor : Hm...Haruhi?
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Additional Information
Number of Characters:
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:13 am

"Altight then. Road, are we missing anybody?" Kamelot asked as she turned to her sister. Road looked at her, put a finger on her chin, and started to think.
"Hm...I don't think so..." She mumbled. "I think we pretty much have everyone for dinner."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/roadmart
Midnight Curse
Admin
Admin

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:23 am

OOC: In case you hadn't noticed, I have posted a double-profile for two new characters.

IC: "Think you can walk?" A voice from behind them said. Everyone turned to see Hayate standing at the top of the stairs. "What the-? Where did you come from?" Daisuke asked.
Back to top Go down
Takashi

Male
Number of posts : 28
Humor : Ha. Riiight.
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Additional Information
Number of Characters: 3
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:43 am

Cloud looked at Hayate, thinking.
Klash leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Wasn't this guy dead last time i heard?"
Cloud shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Road
Otaku Admin
Road

Additional Information
Number of Characters:
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:39 am

"Hayate?!" The twins exclaimed at the same time. Slowly, a grin spread across Road's face and she laughed, running up the stairs to throw her arms around him.
"Hayate!" She chirped, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Where you been, silly?"
Meanwhile, Kamelot looked wary. Rodo, who had still been leaning against the doorway to the dinning room, looked at her for a moment.
What, you're not happy to see him?
Rodo, he was
dead. More dead than a person can be. He can't be here.
Well then, get Road off of him, for Kami's sake.

Kamelot was at the top in the blink of an eye, lightly taking Road's wrists and tugging her off of Hayate. Road relaxed as soon as Kamelot's skin made contact with hers and let her sister scoop her up.
"Nice to see you again," She said calmly. "You're welcome to join us for dinner, if you'd like."
Road frowned at the realization of her sister's suspicion and rested her head against her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Curse
Admin
Admin

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:58 am

Hayate cocked his head after Road was pulled off of him. "...I think I know what you're thinking..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Takashi

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:08 am

""That theres no reason you should be here if your dead." Cloud said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Curse
Admin
Admin

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Hayate said nothing for a minute. "...If I was dead, would I be here?" He asked, a little irritated. "Besides, I came here with you guys, remember?" He said, while someone was coming from behind the others- Miyuki. "How did you get up there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Takashi

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Cloud just looked at him. Shrugged and turned to whisper in Klashes ear. "I'm not feeling right. Imma go get some air. Won't be eating dinner."
Klash looked at him the nodded as Cloud walked out the front door.
"Cloud isn't feeling well. He's gonna get some air. Won't be at dinner." He said, turning to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Road
Otaku Admin
Road

Additional Information
Number of Characters:
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:03 am

{No srsly Shu, did I just imagine that Hayate turned to stone and died? I'm not trying to spoil what you're setting up, if anything, I just feel really dumb right now.}

"Besides Hayate, no one knows what I'm thinking," Kamelot said as she made her way back down the stairs. Road had watched Cloud leave with a rather irritated look.
"Alright, calm down, Chickadee," Came Rabi's voice from behind the group. Road and Kamelot looked at him strangely, as he was covered in white creamy blotches and had a clean ladle in his hand.
"Wha happened?" Road asked with a curious and innocent look, her head cocked to the side.
"Soup exploded. Or maybe it was the casserole. I don't remember. Just something exploded."
The twins looked at each other and sighed.
"Anyway, dinner's pretty much ready whenever you guys want it," He said as he motioned towards the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Curse
Admin
Admin

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:56 pm

OOC: Yeah that's true, but if I were you, I'd read 'The Return' thread on the original FoS starting at page 3, that may explain it.

IC: "Well, let's find out if he can feel pain, shall we?" Someone said making Miyuki freeze. "What are you doing out here... you...you-" Miyuki didn't want to finish her sentence, but the Akuma did it for her... "Bitch?" She said, appearing in front of Hayate. "What shall I do? Oh, how about this!" She exclaimed, throwing a punch into Hayate's stomach, which made him cough up blood onto her arm. When she removed her fist, Hayate fell to the ground. "Hm... He's not as strong as your brother, is he? Your brother wouldn't have fallen..."
Back to top Go down
Takashi

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:43 pm

Klash slightly flinched as it happened. "What the..?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight Curse
Admin
Admin

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:51 pm

OOC: Just to let you know, Miyuki's Demon is going to be a bitch for a while, so don't expect any thing nice from her... *Still needs to come up with a name*

IC: The female demon noticed Klash flinch. "What are you looking at, baka Shonen?"
Back to top Go down
Takashi

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Klash growled, showing his fangs as he appeared infront of her, a hand around her throat. "Don't F*** with me or i'll rip your throat out." He growled, before appearing back behind Kamelot and Road.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Curse
Admin
Admin

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:08 pm

"Ooo, Touchy, touchy!" She mocked. "Stop it," Miyuki demanded. "Why should I listen to you?" The demon asked. She then jumped off the stairs, walked up to Miyuki and shoved her, making her fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Road
Otaku Admin
Road

Additional Information
Number of Characters:
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:07 am

{Really Shu? Really? You have to go and ruin my effing dinner again? Can't I get one damn dinner it?! Please?!}

Rabi ran over to Miyuki to help her up while Rodo made her way over to the demon and stood her place in front of her.
"I'll only ask you once to leave them all be," She said calmly. "If I have to, I'll play with you."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Curse
Admin
Admin

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:23 pm

OOC: I wasn't planning om doing anything else, I just wanted to have her make an appearance... ^^;

IC: The demon flashed a half-smile at Rodo before disappearing in smoke. "Thanks Lavi," Miyuki said once she was on her feet, and quickly kissing him.

OOC: Also, lol, you mixed up the DGM RP Character and this RP Character.
Back to top Go down
Road
Otaku Admin
Road

Additional Information
Number of Characters:
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:41 am

[size=9]{WELL GOOD. And I know. I started doing that a long time ago. I like Rabi better anyway, so his name is now Rabi.}

Rabi blushed and kissed her back before pulling away and patting her head. "No problem. You okay?"
Meanwhile, Rodo let out a huff and motioned for Road, who got out of Kamelot's grasp and ran to the crimson-eyed clone. She lifted her up and cradled her, giving her a kiss on her forehead.
"Alright then, go into the dining room," She said. "The food's getting cold."[/size'
Back to top Go down
Midnight Curse
Admin
Admin

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:01 pm

OOC: Okay...

IC: "I'm fine, I just don't know why she had to come out at this time..." She said. Then she looked to the top of the stairs, Hayate hadn't gotten up yet. "What should we do about Hayate?"
Back to top Go down
Takashi

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:53 am

Klash appeared beside him. Picked him up by the neck with one hand. With the other he placed his palm to where Hayate was hit it started to glow black. After a minute of moving it around his stomach."Well he is fine. she just knocked the breath out of him. Let him rest."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Curse
Admin
Admin

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:42 am

Miyuki held her breath when Klash lifted Hayate, but let it outonce he finished speaking. "Oh, thank God..." She said. Meanwhile, Daisuke's eyes began to glow crimson. "What the- Wh-what is that?" He said, looking at Hayate. "Huh? What're you talking about? Is there something wrong with Hayate?" Miyuki asked and Daisuke shook his head as his eyes returned to normal. "I just saw an orange glow coming from him... But you guys wouldn't see it."
Back to top Go down
Road
Otaku Admin
Road

Additional Information
Number of Characters:
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:50 am

Don't say you love me
You don't even know me
If you really want me
Then give me some time

{Yes. I brought in lyrics for my posts.
You knew this was coming. I know you knew.}

"Gosh Daisuke, don't freak out," Road mumbled.
"It's nothing to worry about," Kamelot Added.
"Whatever...I'm tired of having all this random crap happen...Rodo, put me down. I wanna ask Cloud somethin'."
"As you wish."

The demon let the girl down carefully, and as soon as her feet touched the ground she trotted over to the door, opening it just a bit and sticking her head out. "Cloud? You still here?"
Meanwhile, Kamelot shook her head. "There's a possibility that it's not Hayate but it, so it's up to you on what you want us to do, Yuki."

Don't go there baby
Not before I'm ready
Don't say your heart's in a hurry
It's not like we're gonna get married
Give me, give me some time
Back to top Go down
Midnight Curse
Admin
Admin

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:07 am

OOC: Lol, I know that song too.

IC: "What's it?" Daisuke asked, while Miyuki looked away. "I would assume that you mean Ryuu?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Road
Otaku Admin
Road

Additional Information
Number of Characters:
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:49 am

Don't say you love me
You don't even know me
If you really want me
Then give me some time

{I'm not surprised.}

"Yes Yuki, that's what I meant," Kamelot said.
"It's a rather pesky thing, it is."

Don't go there baby
Not before I'm ready
Don't say your heart's in a hurry
It's not like we're gonna get married
Give me, give me some time
Back to top Go down
Midnight Curse
Admin
Admin

Male

Additional Information
Character Notes:

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:14 pm

OOC: ...

IC: "I would have thought that Ryuu would have died along with Hayate..." She muttered sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...   'Cause people got me, got me questionin'... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Cause people got me, got me questionin'...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fury of Shukaku :: Da Zone :: Archives-
Jump to: