Fury of Shukaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury of Shukaku

A Naruto RPG taking place during the Shippūden Era. There are new foes, such as Human-like Demons. Virtually anything can happen... Will you be good, or evil? Will you survive, or will you die with honor? The choice is yours...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chatbox Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Road
Otaku Admin
Road

Number of posts : 112
Humor : Hm...Haruhi?
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Additional Information
Number of Characters:
Character Notes:

Chatbox Rules Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Rules   Chatbox Rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:42 am

Chatbox Rules

I know, I'm a horrible person, showering you with rules, but people just don't know how to behave themselves otherwise. On that note, please read these carefully, as I am a common face in all chatboxes and WILL bust you up if you break any of them.

Fury of Shukaku Rules
All of the normal FoS rules apply in the chat. If you haven't read the main forum rules, now would be a good time.

Images
You are welcome to post images that don't clash with any of the rules, however if the image is large enough that it would "stretch" the chat (this means makes it so there is a scroll bar at the bottom that you have to use to see the entire image), then post the link instead. Or, you can put it in spoiler tags. The the BBC is as follows:

[spoiler*]The image URL here or whatever[/spoiler*]

Just take away the asterics.

Example:
Spoiler:
Cussing
As much as I am a hater of vulgar language, you are allout to cuss, HOWEVER you may only use it sparingly (not very often) and in a way that wouldn't insult others.
But we all know it's mire fun to say goofy things, right? >:3

That's it. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/roadmart

Chatbox Rules
Page 1 of 1