Fury of Shukaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury of Shukaku

A Naruto RPG taking place during the Shippūden Era. There are new foes, such as Human-like Demons. Virtually anything can happen... Will you be good, or evil? Will you survive, or will you die with honor? The choice is yours...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fury of Shukau 2010 Reform

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Road
Otaku Admin
Road

Number of posts : 112
Humor : Hm...Haruhi?
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Additional Information
Number of Characters:
Character Notes:

Fury of Shukau 2010 Reform Empty
PostSubject: Fury of Shukau 2010 Reform   Fury of Shukau 2010 Reform Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:17 am

Hello and Happy New Years to anyone who happens to read this. ;D

Road here. As you browse the forums, you may realize that any and all topics that you may or may not remember are gone. They are now in the Archives forum in Da Zone category. This is part of the 2010 Reform that Shu and I have decided to go through.

A few months ago, Shu PMed me on Gaia - the only website both of us RP on anymore, sadly - saying he wanted to revive this place. I agreed to help and make a banner. Obviously, I never did. Life and my horrible decided to say "HAHAH, no".

Recently (like 2 days ago), I remembered that I needed to do this and PMed Shu about if he still wanted to bring it back. He said yes, and so started the 2010 Reform.

We have decided to keep the forum still with the theme of Naruto, however all topics have been 'discarded', as said before. This most likely means we'll start fresh, with a new start and so on, however if this is not the case, all of the old topics are still around and can be moved back to their place.

I will attempt to keep progress on what we've done using my LJ account (link at the end of the post). Feel free to check up on our updates.

But the biggest thing we need? YOU GUYS TO ACTUALLY BE HERE. A 2-WAY RP IS NOTHING, I SAY. We need you back! Find time in your life to come in chill with us! I know I do. ;D

Thank you all,
Road, Administrator
Road's Journal
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/roadmart

Fury of Shukau 2010 Reform
Page 1 of 1